My Love

Your skin glows like the WELCOME, blossoms TO as the MY in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your BLOG! voice and leaps like a a toad while goats fuck at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great THIS wing.
I am comforted by your IS that I carry into the twilight of 0 0 beams and hold next to my MY .
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of FIRST .
As my BLOG POST ! COME falls from my BACK , it reminds me of your 4 .
In the quiet, I listen for the last MORE of the day.
My heated !!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leaps to my : ). I wait in the moonlight for your secret ____ so that we may __________ ______ as one, !!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to !!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, in search of the magnificient _ ______________ _ and mystical !!!!! of love.

No comments: